Tuesday, March 17, 2009

T'is My Birthday

Having a Saint Patricks'a Day Birthday means there are a lot of parties going on and a lot of corned beef and cabbage to eat! I spent this past weekend shooting my bow that I got last year for my birthday at the Archery Shoot. Then we went to the Mountains and did some target shooting with my birthday present my husband got me last week. I did real good, he did better:) So I'm off to Yakima to pick up my cake from Costco. I'm decked out in St. Paddy's clothes so my friends and family won't pinch me. Tonight all my friends and most of my family(including me) will be heading off to eat corned beef and cabbage! Ashley is taking pictures. Happy St. Patricks Day!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Happy Birthday" hope it all goes well and you have a wonderful birthday. Jesus loves you...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Sandy,

Happy Birthday. I hope you have the best year of your life!

Ashley sounds like a sweetheart, and I'm glad she got a break from work and school to go along to dinner to celebrate with everyone.

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sandy (though it's late).
God bless,
Kathleen

Anonymous said...

Sandy, oh what a night! Thanks for letting us tag along. That was some gift you got from your mom. All your parents are so funny. So where you going this weekend?
Kelly...