Monday, March 17, 2008

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

Well, it's my Birthday, and yes I got my new bow. It a Fred Bear Bow, approved by Primos, called "Instinct", it's a 50 pound compound bow, with Bill Jordan's Real Tree Hardwoods Green HD Camo. And it shoots fast and quiet, I'm all sighted in and ready to go. Just in time for the Arrow Fest Shoot on the 29th. and 30th.
My sneaky Hubby also got me the hunting jacket I've been "eyeing but not buying", I liked the camo pattern, but I have a hunting jacket already in another camo pattern.( I really did'nt think I needed another) Well I have it now, so thank you my Love. At least I won't be cold this next season. I also got the new Primos and Real Tree's DVD's, I Love those guy's!! Way to go Will(Primos) and Bill(Jordan). I'll put on a picture of my new bow as soon as I download it to my computer.
Love You All. Happy Saint Patricks Day....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MOST LOVING, MOST BEAUTIFUL, MOST LOYAL, MOST GENEROUS WIFE...I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR NEW BOW, YOUR NEW HUNTING JACKET AND YOUR NEW HUNTING DVD'S, AND GUESS WHAT'S FOR DINNER MY LOVE? THAT'S RIGHT WE'RE GOING OUT TO YOUR FAVORITE RESTURANT.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday mom, we love you. Have a wonderful birthday. BTW i love you new bow, hint hint....
Love Ashley & Johnathon

Anonymous said...

happy birthday mom, i guess we will see you at dinner tonight. oh by the way, we will know what the baby is in 5 more weeks, guess i could have told you that at dinner.
love you katrina and james.

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday Sandy, I was outta town yesterday and got back late. Hope it was a good day and an great dinner. Kelly

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures of your family, and your new picyure bolg too. Very loving. Sierra