Tuesday, March 11, 2008

SPRING HAS SPRUNG IN WASHINGTON !!

Well we have had 5 weeks of 55 plus degree's of sunshine and warmth. We can say for sure, spring is here to stay. Last weekend it was up to 62 degree's. My flower bulbs are up and my lilacs have buds. Our snow is gone, so our snow toys have gone into hybernation till winter comes again. Now it's time to break out the summer toys!! We did our spring cleaning this past weekend, mended fences, put winter bedding away, let the animals out into the large pasture to run and had a picnic!! Next week is my birthday, and my husband is being sneaky again. We'll see what happens this time,lol. Well I need to go since I have a few blog now to care for, which I may not get to today, I need to go into Yakima and get some quilting supplies, and that's quite a drive from here. Have a nice day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sandy, thank you for having us this weekend past, we had a wonderful time, the kids really liked the horse back riding and Tom said that we need to put up a 3D range like yours. And your flowers are so pretty, you should put them on your blogs. Have a Happy Birthday and we will see you at Church. Sue and Family.