Friday, March 23, 2007

Tossing Arrows

Well I've been out all week shooting my bow at my "rut buck" target. I can hit a heart shot at 20, 30, and 40 yards, and a double lung at 50 yards. I can also shoot a heart shot at 50 yards, but better at double lunging it. The kids have been out practicing too, but not as much. So tomorrow starts the big weekend, off to the Yakima Valley we go. Get out of the big city for a while. We don't live in the downtown metro area, we live out in the country, but the driving can get crazy anyway. The shoot last's all weekend, with a BBQ all thru out the day, with prizes and fun for everyone. So off I go with my trusty Parker Bow, Quiver, and Hip Quiver full of arrows, my GPS(for fun), my rangefinder, because 1st. day you guess, 2nd. day you can range, my MP-3 for tunes, and back pack for snackage. So wish me well . I'll be home Monday...B4N Sandy...

No comments: